Norcal Jeepers

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Tapatalk is still having problems starting new threads, but you can still reply to old threads

Welcome to Norcal Jeepers!
Welcome to Norcal Jeepers! It looks like you're not registered yet. As a guest you are missing out on a bunch of great content that is only viewable once you register. To register, simply follow the link below and fill out some information about yourself. It only takes a few minutes!

Click here to register now!

Author Topic: Nth Degree lift and other parts coming available for sale soon!  (Read 1272 times)

bbusch

• Sierra Mountain Enterprises
Nth Degree lift and other parts coming available for sale soon!
« on: September 10, 2014, 07:17:57 PM »

LIFT HAS SOLD!

Rig is getting a RJ60 GenRight suspension overhaul so...

No tummy tucker otherwise the kit should be in full. Could use some paint and the CA bushings were replaced in 2012 (about 12-13K on them, mostly Hwy miles). If interested please hit me up at rubicon8274@gmail.com or call me at 7 three one two two five one five 7 six. Originally installed by Nth Degree and used lightly over the years mostly on the Rubicon trail. Lift will be located at All J Products in Big Bear CA, buyer pays shipping.

Further from a cut and paste....

Have had some interest but the lift is still available. My front 44 is spoken for but the rear D44 (from my Rubicon with Alloy USA shafts) is still available and will come with the rear shock shifters. I replaced the rear Stinger last week as well. Asking $2450 for the lift and with the axle I'll let it go for $4,200 including the old rear Stinger (needs to be welded up but may work on a front 44 as a skid).

Also coming available soon:

-Never used Currie tracbar, price SOLD!
-5 AE OMF 5 on 5.5 beadlock wheels 3.5 bs 15x8 includes Rock Domes and quick tire deflators. $999.95
-Kilby gas tank skid, price $165
-1 Brand new Maxxis Creepy Crawler 37 12.50 15, price No longer available
-4 GY Duratracs studded (good shape with about 18K on them) with custom black steel wheels 5 on 5.5 excellent condition, price $800
-stock rear gas tank, price make offer
-2 Bilstein 7100 rear shocks w/res (good shape), $250 plus shipping
-1 rear OME shock, price SOLD
-2 front OME shocks, price SOLD
-Currie HD front tie rod, price $310

I may possibly have both my front and rear custom drive shafts available as well.  Also some parts are located in Tahoe while the major parts will be in Big Bear.  Please email me at rubicon8274@gmail.com if interested in any of the above for pics and pricing.

Thanks for looking!
Brian
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 06:31:14 PM by bbusch »
03 Black Rubicon with bling and stuff

www.sierramountainenterprises.com

bbusch

Re: Nth Degree lift and other parts coming available for sale soon!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 03:05:22 PM »

Still available.. make an offer.  Located in Big Bear at the moment but should be in Tahoe first week of February. 

tearin_updirt

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 01:08:13 AM »

How much for the gas tank skid?
98 TJ aka Little Mudder
4.88 and Locked

bbusch

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 06:32:28 PM »

How much for the gas tank skid?

I am asking $165.  Make an offer.. I will be picking it up next month, currently it is located in Big Bear, CA.