Norcal Jeepers

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Tapatalk is still having problems starting new threads, but you can still reply to old threads

Welcome to Norcal Jeepers!
Welcome to Norcal Jeepers! It looks like you're not registered yet. As a guest you are missing out on a bunch of great content that is only viewable once you register. To register, simply follow the link below and fill out some information about yourself. It only takes a few minutes!

Click here to register now!

Author Topic: Cj7 front fenders and roll cage.  (Read 2542 times)

Cj7crawler

Cj7 front fenders and roll cage.
« on: July 08, 2011, 03:18:16 PM »

Trying to get rid of these, taken up room at my house. I also have a warrior rack that I don't use ether since I don't use a tire carrier.

timatoe

• Administrator
Re: Cj7 front fenders and roll cage.
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 05:48:08 PM »

Warrior rack?  Like the kind that bolts to the tailgate and has a basket over the tire?  If so, what do you want for it?

Cj7crawler

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 07:17:28 PM »

It's the cj7 style rack... Idk about Yj fit, but I'm sure you could get it to work.

timatoe

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 10:28:25 AM »

But it is that style?  I don't need it to bolt to the tailgate, I'm looking to cannibalize one and attach it to the tire carrier.  What do you want for it??

WileyECoyote

• Dirt Bag Posse
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 12:39:25 PM »

Is the roll cage still available? if so what style, full or original single over the head bar? how much are you asking?
In the end... it's all about the Dirt!!!

Cj7crawler

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2011, 03:29:43 PM »

Is the roll cage still available? if so what style, full or original single over the head bar? how much are you asking?

It's a single bar over head, looks like a l\
idk how much let me get back to you on that. I don't really plan on using it so if my woman is ok with it I'll just throw it your way. I would rather see it get to use then sit through this winter.

WileyECoyote

• Dirt Bag Posse
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2011, 04:28:37 PM »

It's a single bar over head, looks like a l\
idk how much let me get back to you on that. I don't really plan on using it so if my woman is ok with it I'll just throw it your way. I would rather see it get to use then sit through this winter.

I have one of those in my rig already... looking for more of a full cage. But I will keep my ears open and see if anyone else is looking for one.

Thanks for getting back to me.
In the end... it's all about the Dirt!!!

Cj7crawler

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2011, 02:29:27 AM »

Yea I put a full Yj cage in my cj7 just need to weld up some harrness bars and a few other bars.