Norcal Jeepers

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Tapatalk is still having problems starting new threads, but you can still reply to old threads

Welcome to Norcal Jeepers!
Welcome to Norcal Jeepers! It looks like you're not registered yet. As a guest you are missing out on a bunch of great content that is only viewable once you register. To register, simply follow the link below and fill out some information about yourself. It only takes a few minutes!

Click here to register now!

Author Topic: YJ Parts  (Read 1515 times)

Schonertod

YJ Parts
« on: May 28, 2011, 01:46:13 AM »

Hey guys I have a few jeep parts and some other stuff i need to get out of my garage plus im trying to save up to do my rear 4 link before winter. So if you have any spare Hiems for jonny joints or some dom laying around im open for trades  :2thumbsup:.

First off i have a stock D30 axle from a yj with the air disconnect. It has a small leak on the passanger side seal. All the shafts are there and in good working condition. I Removed the ring gear off the carrier cuz i started to do the gears on it before i know they made different carrier sizes for 3.55 and 3.74. The carrier is for 3.55 and down. It has spring perches for both sua and soa set ups the sua perches are stock and the soa are warrior product perches. I was looking to start the price around $70 obo. I can deliver but im not paying the gas bill specialy if you try and talk me down. Sorry i have done to many crapy CL deals where it almost cost me more to deliever the item then what i sold it for.

I also have Brake Calipers for a D30 they are in working condition they just have a little rust on them from sitting in some guys garage for a while. $50 for the pair or $30 bucks each. Im not really in a hurry to sell these cuz at the moment they make great spares  :biggrin:

I also a pair of disk rotors for a D30 they also have some rust on them but with out throwing them on a machine they look to be in great condition. Open for offers on these guys.

Pair of front 7in wide rugged ridge fender flairs with stock side marker lights.

Pair of stock chopped up front fenders they were on the jeep when i bought it the guy was going for a flat fender look while also doing a ghetto exo cage. they are a perfect setup if your looking to try and cut your fenders and dont want to chop your originals.

yj half door tops with zip out windows the drivers window cracked when i tired to open it but the rest of the frame and skin is good. $35 for the pair.

stock yj steering links. i know the joint on the passanger side has a pretty worn joint not completely bad but its lose will let it go for $30 for both rods

I have more stuff to post but i will get back to this list when i have all the info and some pics to post with it. message me here or email me schonertod @ gmail.com
Beauty in death comes but once in a life time...