Norcal Jeepers

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Tapatalk is still having problems starting new threads, but you can still reply to old threads

Welcome to Norcal Jeepers!
Welcome to Norcal Jeepers! It looks like you're not registered yet. As a guest you are missing out on a bunch of great content that is only viewable once you register. To register, simply follow the link below and fill out some information about yourself. It only takes a few minutes!

Click here to register now!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Jerry cans  (Read 6374 times)

Day215

Re: Jerry cans
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2013, 09:10:24 PM »

Catheters f*cking suck!!!! Bastards scar you mentally.  Hate those Sons of bitches. 

oh trust me I know.

Sound like you guys have a new name for your jeep club. NorCal catheter crawlers! Hate to see the admission requirements on that one.
92 Toyota minitruck Front Dana 60 4.88s, Lincoln locked, drive slugs blah blah blah. Rear Dana 70 4.88s, Lincoln locked, 63 chevys. W56 5speed, 2.28 duals, 22re. 39.5s and other stuff. Bobbed, exod, cut up etc. I used to wheel a YJ, then I defected. Now no one talks to me anymore.....cant completly blame that on the switch though.

I'm out of the club. Stay away from my wiener.

connor0770

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2013, 11:07:59 PM »

Catheters f*cking suck!!!! Bastards scar you mentally.  Hate those Sons of bitches. 

oh trust me I know.

Sound like you guys have a new name for your jeep club. NorCal catheter crawlers! Hate to see the admission requirements on that one.

Sadly I'm sure half the club would meet the requirements.
-97 TJ, 35's, Currie 4" lift, Dana 30 w/ ARB, 8.8, Trail Gear Front Bumper With w/ XRC8, LOD Tire Carrier, UCF Tummy Tuck, Smittybuilt Corners, Poison Spider Sliders

pdangerp

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2013, 12:08:18 AM »

Day215

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2013, 05:52:47 AM »

That's sig worthy, thanks!
92 Toyota minitruck Front Dana 60 4.88s, Lincoln locked, drive slugs blah blah blah. Rear Dana 70 4.88s, Lincoln locked, 63 chevys. W56 5speed, 2.28 duals, 22re. 39.5s and other stuff. Bobbed, exod, cut up etc. I used to wheel a YJ, then I defected. Now no one talks to me anymore.....cant completly blame that on the switch though.

Tru_Fab_Built

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2013, 07:14:31 AM »

The one perk you would get from one on the trail is you would never have to get out and piss!! :cheers:

The Bear Whisperer

• aka - Screaming "Bear"
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2013, 08:24:08 AM »

I use one like this. I don't know the brand, probably HF.

Okay, I get it. One end goes in your penis and the other end goes in the Jerry Can. Why else would we have a full page on the catheter here  :shaking:
51 CJ3-A, 4.3 TBI Chevy, SM420, Dana 18TC, D30/44, 4.27:1 Gears = 74:1 Yukon Front Axles and Hubs, Detroit Fr / E-Locker Rr, 8K winch, HD steering, Viair 550C, 100% LED - VisionX headlights, Rigid Light-bar, DOT Fogs, Grote tail, Soft Top, Heater, CB/Ham/Stereo, 35"KM-2's, ~3" up, Rubicon Express YJ springs on the rear
Pages: 1 [2]