Norcal Jeepers

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Tapatalk is still having problems starting new threads, but you can still reply to old threads

Welcome to Norcal Jeepers!
Welcome to Norcal Jeepers! It looks like you're not registered yet. As a guest you are missing out on a bunch of great content that is only viewable once you register. To register, simply follow the link below and fill out some information about yourself. It only takes a few minutes!

Click here to register now!

Author Topic: Hey Alex  (Read 1814 times)

Mr.B

• "But officer, it was a Subaru!"
  • Administrator
White '94 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 35" BFGs KM2's, 5" lift, Mark VII 2 speed fan, Milemarker PE8000, Front Aussie Locker, Power steering conversion, '98 Cavalier seats, MORE Boomerangs in front, 136 amp ZJ alternator, JB conversions SYE, Tom Woods custom drive shaft, 8.8 with ARB, 4.88 gear ratio, Teralow

You're a super genius....
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

Day215

Re: Hey Alex
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 04:30:09 PM »

I followed that write up, then I pulled that pos out and locked the collar over. I just got back from pick and pull with some 1 PC shafts from a 00' xj, bigger ujoints too. Save yourself a headache and move past the posi.
92 Toyota minitruck Front Dana 60 4.88s, Lincoln locked, drive slugs blah blah blah. Rear Dana 70 4.88s, Lincoln locked, 63 chevys. W56 5speed, 2.28 duals, 22re. 39.5s and other stuff. Bobbed, exod, cut up etc. I used to wheel a YJ, then I defected. Now no one talks to me anymore.....cant completly blame that on the switch though.

I'm out of the club. Stay away from my wiener.

sneakyjap96

• BIG JOHNSON
  • JOHNSON
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 04:33:38 PM »

he is I guess he has abs shafts now
1989 xj d30 spartan d44  lsd 4.88 gr johnson built long/mid arms johnson built stiffeners, Trans mount n sliders hd shackle relocation boxes beefy shackles 7 in front coils re adjustable track bar oba dirt bound front bumper home made rear bumper

1995 xj np231 w jb sye 6 in lift  re uca/lca johnson built  winch bumper an sliders xrc8 winch hl 60 s 33s km2/km hp30 sparten btf hd diff cover/8.25 3.55 gr cb re brake lines jks discos hid lights in cab winch control Johnson bilt motor mounts dual e fan conversion

timatoe

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 05:23:09 PM »

I followed that write up, then I pulled that pos out and locked the collar over. I just got back from pick and pull with some 1 PC shafts from a 00' xj, bigger ujoints too. Save yourself a headache and move past the posi.

Mine worked flawlessly.  I pulled it only to get the bigger u-joints in the one piece shafts.  A lot of people do have issues with them though.  Don't know why.

SacXJguy

• "Flyin' XJ"
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2013, 06:17:33 PM »

Thanks Ben, but like marcel says I have abs shafts and will be getting a non disco 30 from a buddy
4x4 conversion:
Front Axle
Tranny
T-case
Drive shafts
shift linkage
COMPLETE!

Mr.B

• "But officer, it was a Subaru!"
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013, 07:11:12 PM »

I don't remember reading that here, and I read EVERYTHING.
White '94 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 35" BFGs KM2's, 5" lift, Mark VII 2 speed fan, Milemarker PE8000, Front Aussie Locker, Power steering conversion, '98 Cavalier seats, MORE Boomerangs in front, 136 amp ZJ alternator, JB conversions SYE, Tom Woods custom drive shaft, 8.8 with ARB, 4.88 gear ratio, Teralow

You're a super genius....
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

Day215

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2013, 07:47:14 PM »

Thanks Ben, but like marcel says I have abs shafts and will be getting a non disco 30 from a buddy

Keep your disco, buy my shafts!
92 Toyota minitruck Front Dana 60 4.88s, Lincoln locked, drive slugs blah blah blah. Rear Dana 70 4.88s, Lincoln locked, 63 chevys. W56 5speed, 2.28 duals, 22re. 39.5s and other stuff. Bobbed, exod, cut up etc. I used to wheel a YJ, then I defected. Now no one talks to me anymore.....cant completly blame that on the switch though.

I'm out of the club. Stay away from my wiener.

SacXJguy

• "Flyin' XJ"
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2013, 09:37:38 PM »

Keep your disco, buy my shafts!

Already have a complete set of spares ujoints and hub :D
4x4 conversion:
Front Axle
Tranny
T-case
Drive shafts
shift linkage
COMPLETE!