Norcal Jeepers

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Tapatalk is still having problems starting new threads, but you can still reply to old threads

Welcome to Norcal Jeepers!
Welcome to Norcal Jeepers! It looks like you're not registered yet. As a guest you are missing out on a bunch of great content that is only viewable once you register. To register, simply follow the link below and fill out some information about yourself. It only takes a few minutes!

Click here to register now!

Author Topic: Multigun competition  (Read 379 times)

pdangerp

Multigun competition
« on: September 06, 2014, 05:32:11 PM »

I went to watch some of the multigun competition held monthly at Lincoln rifle club today. Overall it looks like a fun game to get into.

I met a few nice guys who were more than willing to show me some of their guns and misc. equipment. I watched a couple of the courses and it doesn't look hard to do, but does look hard to do quickly.

I will not be getting into the game fully. Some of the guys said they had over 50k into their equipment. I will probably try a few rounds next time something comes up.

CJ-5 Renegade

• Supporting Member
Re: Multigun competition
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 08:15:12 AM »

I have been out there as well to watch, also a member of the LRC. Looks like fun, but i'm with you don't want to spend a ton of money on it. I have heard that there are classes that you can take to get you started, just to get you out there to have fun.

pdangerp

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 06:01:06 PM »

I have been out there as well to watch, also a member of the LRC. Looks like fun, but i'm with you don't want to spend a ton of money on it. I have heard that there are classes that you can take to get you started, just to get you out there to have fun.

And that's what I'm truly interested in. I want to shoot things that aren't paper from a bench. That's why I like trap shooting so much.

CJ-5 Renegade

• Supporting Member
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 07:51:39 PM »

Same here. I'll see if I can find out more about classes.