Norcal Jeepers

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Well that was a fun 40 hours. Thank you Godaddy. We're back up and running, but in the next 30 days there will some scheduled down time.

Welcome to Norcal Jeepers!
Welcome to Norcal Jeepers! It looks like you're not registered yet. As a guest you are missing out on a bunch of great content that is only viewable once you register. To register, simply follow the link below and fill out some information about yourself. It only takes a few minutes!

Click here to register now!

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 ... 180

Author Topic: What did you do to your Jeep today?  (Read 434940 times)

sneakyjap96

• BIG JOHNSON
  • JOHNSON
Re: What did you do to your Jeep today?
« Reply #1060 on: September 08, 2012, 12:42:00 PM »

At the corner of get a map and go fuck your self  :flipoff: carbondale road 
1989 xj d30 spartan d44  lsd 4.88 gr johnson built long/mid arms johnson built stiffeners, Trans mount n sliders hd shackle relocation boxes beefy shackles 7 in front coils re adjustable track bar oba dirt bound front bumper home made rear bumper

1995 xj np231 w jb sye 6 in lift  re uca/lca johnson built  winch bumper an sliders xrc8 winch hl 60 s 33s km2/km hp30 sparten btf hd diff cover/8.25 3.55 gr cb re brake lines jks discos hid lights in cab winch control Johnson bilt motor mounts dual e fan conversion

Jam86

Re: Re: What did you do to your Jeep today?
« Reply #1061 on: September 08, 2012, 12:50:40 PM »

Let the fine me for driving on a fucking country road this shits getting annoying

Stop getting butt hurt, ppl are just saying be careful.
I got a 6 foot bed that never has to be made!

sneakyjap96

• BIG JOHNSON
  • JOHNSON
« Reply #1062 on: September 08, 2012, 12:58:51 PM »

Yes daddy im sorru daddy
1989 xj d30 spartan d44  lsd 4.88 gr johnson built long/mid arms johnson built stiffeners, Trans mount n sliders hd shackle relocation boxes beefy shackles 7 in front coils re adjustable track bar oba dirt bound front bumper home made rear bumper

1995 xj np231 w jb sye 6 in lift  re uca/lca johnson built  winch bumper an sliders xrc8 winch hl 60 s 33s km2/km hp30 sparten btf hd diff cover/8.25 3.55 gr cb re brake lines jks discos hid lights in cab winch control Johnson bilt motor mounts dual e fan conversion

Jam86

Re: Re: What did you do to your Jeep today?
« Reply #1063 on: September 08, 2012, 01:05:02 PM »

Yes daddy im sorru daddy
Yea im your daddy... in a completely non homo sexual way

connor0770

What did you do to your Jeep today?
« Reply #1064 on: September 09, 2012, 11:04:06 AM »

Hahahahahahha that was awesome!

What's the road like? Is there wheeling or just dirt road? Sounds cool
-97 TJ, 35's, Currie 4" lift, Dana 30 w/ ARB, 8.8, Trail Gear Front Bumper With w/ XRC8, LOD Tire Carrier, UCF Tummy Tuck, Smittybuilt Corners, Poison Spider Sliders

sneakyjap96

• BIG JOHNSON
  • JOHNSON
« Reply #1065 on: September 09, 2012, 11:18:09 AM »

There a little bit of everything its got some nutty ruts that are crazy to get threw an of course theres mudd lol

pdangerp

« Reply #1066 on: September 09, 2012, 11:18:11 AM »

Apparently it's his covert gay hookup spot and you're not invited. It's like rest stops in "there's something about Mary". Tripping over gay couples in the woods and stuff.

sneakyjap96

• BIG JOHNSON
  • JOHNSON
« Reply #1067 on: September 09, 2012, 11:22:08 AM »

Hey your suppose to tell him that after he agrees to go with me an were on the way outta cell service  :flipoff:

pdangerp

« Reply #1068 on: September 09, 2012, 12:02:58 PM »

Friends don't let friends get anally raped in the woods.

Jam86

« Reply #1069 on: September 09, 2012, 12:25:49 PM »

Ohhh im quoting the fuck out of that!!!!

Agent620

• Rescue Red
  • Red 5 Standing By
« Reply #1070 on: September 09, 2012, 12:58:36 PM »

Too late Jam... See below.  :smokin:
I wish I was more responsible.
Spite is a wonderful thing!
Friends don't let friends get anally raped in the woods.

Jam86

« Reply #1071 on: September 09, 2012, 01:17:20 PM »

Ehhh I was distracted Im very sad at this moment. :'(
I was literally clicking the submit payment button on my lift, when something stopped me. I read more into this driveshaft issue. Since I use CV joints vice U joints like other jeeps my rear DS will eventually fail at basically any further increase in angle. For the 12s with the new engine and automatic my transmission and DS are actually at the max angle allowed than on other Jks there fore I am guaranteed to tear/annihilate my rear driveshaft at some point in time. Also since I have a 2 door if i were to take it off road and disconnect my sway bar my DS would rub on my exhaust and skid plate. So basically... I have to replace both DS, I know how to measure them for when I do however I wasnt expecting to spend another 700 per shaft. So I can get the lift and basically not off road it until I replace the drive shaft or I can wait and just save up and do it all at the same time. I was only going to go with a 2.5" lift which apparently gives me 3" on a 2 dr jk but I think if i am going to have to wait then i might has well save up and get a 3.5" long arm kit and replace my drive shafts all at once. Either way I cant do anything hard until after that.

norcal_chris

• always down to wheel
« Reply #1072 on: September 09, 2012, 01:26:38 PM »

Ehhh I was distracted Im very sad at this moment. :'(
I was literally clicking the submit payment button on my lift, when something stopped me. I read more into this driveshaft issue. Since I use CV joints vice U joints like other jeeps my rear DS will eventually fail at basically any further increase in angle. For the 12s with the new engine and automatic my transmission and DS are actually at the max angle allowed than on other Jks there fore I am guaranteed to tear/annihilate my rear driveshaft at some point in time. Also since I have a 2 door if i were to take it off road and disconnect my sway bar my DS would rub on my exhaust and skid plate. So basically... I have to replace both DS, I know how to measure them for when I do however I wasnt expecting to spend another 700 per shaft. So I can get the lift and basically not off road it until I replace the drive shaft or I can wait and just save up and do it all at the same time. I was only going to go with a 2.5" lift which apparently gives me 3" on a 2 dr jk but I think if i am going to have to wait then i might has well save up and get a 3.5" long arm kit and replace my drive shafts all at once. Either way I cant do anything hard until after that.

700 per shaft? No way.

Check out driveline service in sac.  they built me a beefy ass CV shaft with 1350 yokes for my blazer for 300bucks. 
Ruined a perfectly good jeep.

Jam86

« Reply #1073 on: September 09, 2012, 01:51:26 PM »

I was looking at Tom Woods shafts, if i remember correctly it was $649 a shaft for the beefy ones. Even at $300 thats still an extra $600 i wasnt planning on spending right away. I get my bonus in January so Im thinking MCs game changer 3.5" long arm lift and replacing the shafts... for now Im thinking I should get a snorkel to tie me over on my modification bug. Thoughts on the snorkel?

norcal_chris

• always down to wheel
« Reply #1074 on: September 09, 2012, 01:58:11 PM »

I was looking at Tom Woods shafts, if i remember correctly it was $649 a shaft for the beefy ones. Even at $300 thats still an extra $600 i wasnt planning on spending right away. I get my bonus in January so Im thinking MCs game changer 3.5" long arm lift and replacing the shafts... for now Im thinking I should get a snorkel to tie me over on my modification bug. Thoughts on the snorkel?

Not a snorkle fan.

By the time the snorkle is actually being used your ECU, dash, etc is underwater and going to get fuxxed anyways.  Some vehicles can pull it off for the "look" but i havnt seen many. 
Ruined a perfectly good jeep.

Jam86

« Reply #1075 on: September 09, 2012, 02:03:09 PM »

There is a small difference (~1") between air box, and dash/ecu etc etc etc... but I am just a fan of the look. Im hoping to finally get 35s here soon which will give me a total lift of 1.5" then Ill figure out the rest of what I need for suspension lift and so on. 

sneakyjap96

• BIG JOHNSON
  • JOHNSON
« Reply #1076 on: September 09, 2012, 03:53:48 PM »

Went out to pc hit some lines never have before or thought i could do jeep pulled threw an made it

autumnxtoxsehsa

• Supporting Member
« Reply #1077 on: September 09, 2012, 05:02:47 PM »

Pulled the jeep in the garage and finally started tearing down for the new replacement axles

timatoe

• Administrator
« Reply #1078 on: September 09, 2012, 05:43:55 PM »

Got back from the Rubicon and unloaded it.

Ahh ok i will have to check that out.  Are these able to do both marker and flash? or is that why they come in 4 packs to split the duties?

Chris, I wired mine where they are on as running lights and blink off.  But nothing happens when the lights aren't on.

Jam86

« Reply #1079 on: September 10, 2012, 03:07:36 PM »

Dropped it off at the shop to get my new rear bumper fabricated finally no more plastic!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 ... 180