Norcal Jeepers

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Tapatalk is still having problems starting new threads, but you can still reply to old threads

Welcome to Norcal Jeepers!
Welcome to Norcal Jeepers! It looks like you're not registered yet. As a guest you are missing out on a bunch of great content that is only viewable once you register. To register, simply follow the link below and fill out some information about yourself. It only takes a few minutes!

Click here to register now!

Pages: 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 [181]

Author Topic: What did you do to your Jeep today?  (Read 471286 times)

Skorch

Re: What did you do to your Jeep today?
« Reply #3600 on: March 17, 2020, 10:29:48 AM »

It continues.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Skorch

« Reply #3601 on: March 17, 2020, 10:32:30 AM »

More

timatoe

• Administrator
« Reply #3602 on: March 17, 2020, 07:03:52 PM »

Man, that's looking good.

Mase58

• Supporting Member
« Reply #3603 on: March 17, 2020, 07:30:09 PM »

Wow. I really like how everything sits above the frame rails. Super clean. :2thumbsup:

Skorch

« Reply #3604 on: March 17, 2020, 07:32:55 PM »

That's kinda an optical illusion.   Transfer case is 3 inches below the frame, so the skid will be even with the link mounts.

Skorch

« Reply #3605 on: March 17, 2020, 07:39:16 PM »

Will be 118 wheelbase with a 24 inch belly.

Mase58

• Supporting Member
« Reply #3606 on: March 18, 2020, 02:40:39 AM »

Oh. It's still really nice, clean work. Looking forward to watching it run.

Mase58

• Supporting Member
« Reply #3607 on: March 22, 2020, 10:13:03 AM »

After replacing the intake gasket and valve cover gaskets Tim and I were able to get the EFI complete. As well as a steering pump cooler and almost completed a belly pan to cover to protect my T-case. Unfortunately as soon as I finished the welding I came up with some ideas on how it could have been better. Oh Well, next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Bear Whisperer

• Supporting Member
  • aka - Screaming "Bear"
« Reply #3608 on: March 22, 2020, 12:44:00 PM »

So how does it run? Looking forward to seeing you creep up Widow Maker  :thumbsup:
51 CJ3-A, 4.3 TBI Chevy, SM420, Dana 18TC, 30/44 Full Floaters, Yukon Front Axle and Hubs, rear drive flanges, Detroit Fr / E-Locker Rr, 4.27:1 Gears, 74:1, HD steering / 4 wheel disk brakes, Viair 550C, 100% LED - VisionX headlights, Rigid Light-bar, DOT Fogs, Grote tail, Soft Top and Heater, 35"KM-2's, 3" up, no articulation - it works

KimsJeep

• Supporting Member
« Reply #3609 on: March 22, 2020, 05:08:57 PM »

I installed a BL and MML last weekend. So Body is up 1.25". Doing that we noticed that my shock was leaking so yesterday I installed new Rancho Shocks. :D

Getting closer and closer to my full lift. Just need to save for a couple track bars and I should be good to go. :D

Here is a before and after, although it is kind of hard to see the difference. Mainly see it in the grille guard position.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 05:24:00 PM by KimsJeep »

KimsJeep

• Supporting Member
« Reply #3610 on: March 22, 2020, 05:10:57 PM »

Sorry for the huge pics in the last post. Not sure why they are coming out so big. I have my photobucket set to have them uploaded smaller then what they appear here, so not sure what the deal is???

On that note, how are you guys sharing your pics?

timatoe

• Administrator
« Reply #3611 on: March 22, 2020, 07:34:27 PM »

I use Flickr

KimsJeep

• Supporting Member
« Reply #3612 on: March 23, 2020, 05:13:52 PM »

I've always used PB but for some reason it is not shrinking the pics on this forum now. Guess I should check to make sure it is still uploading them to my setting I selected a while back. Knowing PB, they probably changed it.

Well, that is what it was. They switched it back to the biggest upload size. I just changed it. Will try re uploading my pics and edit my thread.

Mase58

• Supporting Member
« Reply #3613 on: March 23, 2020, 06:36:42 PM »

for the pictures I use my phone with Taptalk

andyinCopper

« Reply #3614 on: March 23, 2020, 07:19:17 PM »

I got some new beer holders installed last weekend, then this weekend I was able to get out and use them. I was given these flares for Christmas, although they are for a TJ, they work better than the YJ ones because of the bigger opening, I just had to cut a little sheet metal and drill some extra holes.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 07:34:25 PM by andyinCopper »
1990 wrangler 4.2, Howell TBI, 3sp Auto, D30 E-locker front, 8.8 with trac-lok rear. np231. about 4" of lift. 33" BFG KM2s, SYE, Tom Woods Drive Shaft. □|||||||□

Mr.B

• "But officer, it was a Subaru!"
  • Administrator
« Reply #3615 on: March 24, 2020, 12:18:54 PM »

I've always used PB but for some reason it is not shrinking the pics on this forum now. Guess I should check to make sure it is still uploading them to my setting I selected a while back. Knowing PB, they probably changed it.

Well, that is what it was. They switched it back to the biggest upload size. I just changed it. Will try re uploading my pics and edit my thread.

I have the forum set up to shrink pics to fit the forum theme. Your pics don't look that big to me on my PC, just slightly bigger than the theme.
White '94 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 35" BFGs KM2's, 5" lift, Mark VII 2 speed fan, Milemarker PE8000, Front Aussie Locker, Power steering conversion, '98 Cavalier seats, MORE Boomerangs in front, 136 amp ZJ alternator, JB conversions SYE, Tom Woods custom drive shaft, 8.8 with ARB, 4.88 gear ratio, Teralow

You're a super genius....
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

KimsJeep

• Supporting Member
« Reply #3616 on: March 25, 2020, 02:13:36 PM »

I have the forum set up to shrink pics to fit the forum theme. Your pics don't look that big to me on my PC, just slightly bigger than the theme.

I figured out that PB had changed my original setting back up to a bigger size. So I went and deleted the last few pics in the post I made above, and re uploaded them to PB at a smaller size. Then came back here and re attached them to the post.

Mr.B

• "But officer, it was a Subaru!"
  • Administrator
« Reply #3617 on: March 28, 2020, 08:39:55 PM »

Everything is fine the way I saw it. The only one that seemed large to me was the comparison pics, next to each other. They're still a tiny bit large, but acceptable. the real problem with this forum profile is that it will only give you a sliding bar at the end of all the pics you post in the same post. Which was why I asked that everyone just post 3 pics per post. But that wasn't working too well, so I just made the max size a certain point. You're fine so you don't need anymore changes.

Now that I'm looking at the pics again, you should also think about replacing the D35 rear differential with an 8.8 Ford diff. and before you do that, get a locker up front.
White '94 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 35" BFGs KM2's, 5" lift, Mark VII 2 speed fan, Milemarker PE8000, Front Aussie Locker, Power steering conversion, '98 Cavalier seats, MORE Boomerangs in front, 136 amp ZJ alternator, JB conversions SYE, Tom Woods custom drive shaft, 8.8 with ARB, 4.88 gear ratio, Teralow

You're a super genius....
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

Steve707

« Reply #3618 on: March 29, 2020, 01:59:30 PM »

Took mine out to hollister yesterday with a couple buddies. Tried going through some pretty gross mud but managed to not get stuck. Didn't get much for pics unfortunately nobody had passengers to take them. I need to go buy a pressure washer now though.

KimsJeep

• Supporting Member
« Reply #3619 on: Today at 05:00:24 PM »

Everything is fine the way I saw it. The only one that seemed large to me was the comparison pics, next to each other. They're still a tiny bit large, but acceptable. the real problem with this forum profile is that it will only give you a sliding bar at the end of all the pics you post in the same post. Which was why I asked that everyone just post 3 pics per post. But that wasn't working too well, so I just made the max size a certain point. You're fine so you don't need anymore changes.

Now that I'm looking at the pics again, you should also think about replacing the D35 rear differential with an 8.8 Ford diff. and before you do that, get a locker up front.

I have yet to figure out how to use the forums picture upload. I looked for one but didn't see it.

LOL on the Ford rear end. Not going to happen. :D I will be happy once I can get it lifted an inch or 2. :D
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 [181]