Norcal Jeepers

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Well that was a fun 40 hours. Thank you Godaddy. We're back up and running, but in the next 30 days there will some scheduled down time.

Welcome to Norcal Jeepers!
Welcome to Norcal Jeepers! It looks like you're not registered yet. As a guest you are missing out on a bunch of great content that is only viewable once you register. To register, simply follow the link below and fill out some information about yourself. It only takes a few minutes!

Click here to register now!

Author Topic: Same xj starting over budget build  (Read 1515 times)

mashen

Same xj starting over budget build
« on: April 14, 2015, 03:46:17 PM »

Like the title states I had my xj up and rolling ready to hit some trails and then it got stolen and striped so after all the tow fees I'm starting the build new and improved clean slate
 . This was it ....

And then I found her all molested

Just finishing some wj seat swap

And I picked a set of 5 up for a killer deal
More to come ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
96' 4.0ho.4.5" lift gm shackles bastard pack leafs Tcase drop.lca.slowly but surely..

Mr.B

• "But officer, it was a Subaru!"
  • Administrator
Re: Same xj starting over budget build
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 04:07:29 PM »

At least you can look on the positive side... You still have the NorCal Jeepers sticker. :biggrin:

You didn't have comp insurance on it did you?
White '94 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 35" BFGs KM2's, 5" lift, Mark VII 2 speed fan, Milemarker PE8000, Front Aussie Locker, Power steering conversion, '98 Cavalier seats, MORE Boomerangs in front, 136 amp ZJ alternator, JB conversions SYE, Tom Woods custom drive shaft, 8.8 with ARB, 4.88 gear ratio, Teralow

You're a super genius....
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

mashen

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 06:18:43 PM »

Nope wasn't aware of it of course till after the fact they tell you "oh hey I could make your insurance rate even cheaper ! " without saying why and what your NOT going to have.... Then when I called (the same guy that gave me the insurance he says " oh you chevked that out"

96' 4.0ho.4.5" lift gm shackles bastard pack leafs Tcase drop.lca.slowly but surely..

Mr.B

• "But officer, it was a Subaru!"
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 07:23:22 PM »

Did he have an Australian accent? You might have been talking to the Gecko. :rofl:

Are those new seats? They look pretty good.

White '94 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 35" BFGs KM2's, 5" lift, Mark VII 2 speed fan, Milemarker PE8000, Front Aussie Locker, Power steering conversion, '98 Cavalier seats, MORE Boomerangs in front, 136 amp ZJ alternator, JB conversions SYE, Tom Woods custom drive shaft, 8.8 with ARB, 4.88 gear ratio, Teralow

You're a super genius....
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

mashen

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2015, 07:52:41 PM »

Ha ha ha 

Yea super cleans seats I picked up off Cl

sneakyjap96

• BIG JOHNSON
  • JOHNSON
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2015, 09:41:23 PM »

Yep me an mashen are on the super budget build should be fun haha
1989 xj d30 spartan d44  lsd 4.88 gr johnson built long/mid arms johnson built stiffeners, Trans mount n sliders hd shackle relocation boxes beefy shackles 7 in front coils re adjustable track bar oba dirt bound front bumper home made rear bumper

1995 xj np231 w jb sye 6 in lift  re uca/lca johnson built  winch bumper an sliders xrc8 winch hl 60 s 33s km2/km hp30 sparten btf hd diff cover/8.25 3.55 gr cb re brake lines jks discos hid lights in cab winch control Johnson bilt motor mounts dual e fan conversion

mashen

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2015, 04:34:58 PM »

Picked up a 8.8 with 4.10 and stock lsd

Anticanman

• Sprung Under for Her Pleasure
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2015, 05:21:03 PM »

I was gonna say there is a set of 4.10 axles for a xj in Jamestown for $300
Asian in stock JKU initiated wave... be jealous fool
I said screw it. I'm going for the tranny tonight.

sneakyjap96

• BIG JOHNSON
  • JOHNSON
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2019, 09:55:42 AM »

So I am the new owner of this ol girl and she Happily lives in Fallon nv where she has a shop with a lift to call home 🤣

I will be welding up the stiffeners and bumper soon. picking up some 35s and a sye kit.

Also have a tube bender and plasma cutter to play around with so I can do everything I've wanted to do in the past!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

1989 xj d30 spartan d44  lsd 4.88 gr johnson built long/mid arms johnson built stiffeners, Trans mount n sliders hd shackle relocation boxes beefy shackles 7 in front coils re adjustable track bar oba dirt bound front bumper home made rear bumper

1995 xj np231 w jb sye 6 in lift  re uca/lca johnson built  winch bumper an sliders xrc8 winch hl 60 s 33s km2/km hp30 sparten btf hd diff cover/8.25 3.55 gr cb re brake lines jks discos hid lights in cab winch control Johnson bilt motor mounts dual e fan conversion