Norcal Jeepers

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Update: the .com domain is not working for now. It needs to be updated.

Welcome to Norcal Jeepers!
Welcome to Norcal Jeepers! It looks like you're not registered yet. As a guest you are missing out on a bunch of great content that is only viewable once you register. To register, simply follow the link below and fill out some information about yourself. It only takes a few minutes!

Click here to register now!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: What Brought You To This Forum  (Read 1529 times)

CNS0825

Re: What Brought You To This Forum
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2018, 07:12:26 AM »

Iím down if we can figure on a day and time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigsquat

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2018, 03:33:37 PM »

i wish i could get my truck done by then. i did get the motor running tho. more like june the way im going

Mr.B

• "But officer, it was a Subaru!"
  • Administrator
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2018, 10:42:32 AM »

This was getting a little OT. So I made a build thread for Bob's truck. You can find it here:

http://www.norcaljeepers.co/index.php?topic=2389.0
White '94 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 35" BFGs KM2's, 5" lift, Mark VII 2 speed fan, Milemarker PE8000, Front Aussie Locker, Power steering conversion, '98 Cavalier seats, MORE Boomerangs in front, 136 amp ZJ alternator, JB conversions SYE, Tom Woods custom drive shaft, 8.8 with ARB, 4.88 gear ratio, Teralow

You're a super genius....
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

connor0770

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2018, 04:08:22 PM »

Im down for a meet n greet! Lets make it happen
-97 TJ, 35's, Currie 4" lift, Dana 30 w/ ARB, 8.8, Trail Gear Front Bumper With w/ XRC8, LOD Tire Carrier, UCF Tummy Tuck, Smittybuilt Corners, Poison Spider Sliders

Dieck

• Supporting Member
  • Beer me.
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2018, 06:34:18 PM »

Hello my jeeper friends. Back from hiatus. Darn near sold everything I own but hung in to my ole bucket of bolts . Miss ya guys .  Not sure how I found this site but sure glad I did. This group got me on the right track and saved me from slapping a way of life sticker on my rig!

Letís go wheeling!

1995 wrangler SE 2.5 5sp 30/35 dana. Lockers . Teralow. Leafs Over. 35" KO2s . A lot of dents.

Mr.B

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2018, 06:59:37 PM »

Hello my jeeper friends. Back from hiatus. Darn near sold everything I own but hung in to my ole bucket of bolts . Miss ya guys .  Not sure how I found this site but sure glad I did. This group got me on the right track and saved me from slapping a way of life sticker on my rig!

Letís go wheeling!

Don't ever sell it. You'll regret it more than your ex-wife/s. :rofl:

How you found us? You started a thread about your brakes were leaking. It turned out to be your axle seal.

Here's a few quotes from that thread:

Quote from: timatoe;34786137
Just saw that you're in Sacramento, I'm headed to Moab in the morning, but if you post up over on norcaljeepers.com someone there may be able to come help you out. Lot's of guys in the Sac area.

Quote from: Dieck;34822601
NorCaljeepers.. I will check them out.
White '94 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 35" BFGs KM2's, 5" lift, Mark VII 2 speed fan, Milemarker PE8000, Front Aussie Locker, Power steering conversion, '98 Cavalier seats, MORE Boomerangs in front, 136 amp ZJ alternator, JB conversions SYE, Tom Woods custom drive shaft, 8.8 with ARB, 4.88 gear ratio, Teralow

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

Dieck

• Supporting Member
  • Beer me.
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2018, 07:33:05 AM »

Yes! Met Chris, Ben and Daniel who opened up their garage a knowledge to a guy they didnít even know. Pretty cool.

1995 wrangler SE 2.5 5sp 30/35 dana. Lockers . Teralow. Leafs Over. 35" KO2s . A lot of dents.

Mr.B

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2018, 12:16:34 PM »

Yes! Met Chris, Ben and Daniel who opened up their garage a knowledge to a guy they didnít even know. Pretty cool.

Actually those quotes were from Jeepforum. I forgot to add that on my original post.

RockWoRM

• LJ's do it longer
  • Supporting Member
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2018, 04:23:31 PM »

OK... maybe a bit late to this thread, but here goes...

I got here mainly b/c it is semi local. JF and other forums are nation wide and I wanted to meet other wheelers in the area. Don't get me wrong, there are a ton of wheelers here in central Cal. area. At this point I'm just not a club joining type guy. I guess I like the informality and spontaneity of this forum... if that makes sense.?   :cheers2:
'05 LJR, 4.0, HT, AC, 6sp, 5.13 D44's, Alloy shafts, RC long arm w/6" MC dual rate coils, All MC armor, Warn 9.5, OEM front bumper, Rockhard rear swing out, ProComp bolt in int. cage. CB

Mr.B

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2018, 06:06:35 PM »

Yeah, I agree. Clubs start out ok. But then there's a leader chosen, and then it tends to be more authoritarian. And they downhill from there.

Pages: 1 [2]