Norcal Jeepers

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Tapatalk is still having problems starting new threads, but you can still reply to old threads

Welcome to Norcal Jeepers!
Welcome to Norcal Jeepers! It looks like you're not registered yet. As a guest you are missing out on a bunch of great content that is only viewable once you register. To register, simply follow the link below and fill out some information about yourself. It only takes a few minutes!

Click here to register now!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Engine skid  (Read 6413 times)

Agent620

• Rescue Red
  • Red 5 Standing By
Re: Engine skid
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2011, 12:46:50 PM »

How long do you think it will take to do the skid? I can meet you around 6-7 on tuesday and maybe 7pm on monday. So maybe we can do it over a course of 2 evenings?
I wish I was more responsible.
Spite is a wonderful thing!
Friends don't let friends get anally raped in the woods.

Schonertod

« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2011, 02:12:42 PM »

It shouldnt take that long like i said i only really need you and your jeep to get every thing lined up and tacked once its tacked then its just about pulling it out and burning it in. When are you coming into town monday? My only problem is picking up the material because the metal shop i go to is only open on the weekdays and they close before i get off work. Im trying to find a shop that deals with more flat metal on the cheap then just tube and is either open on the weekends or closes later then 5. If you cant get to the metal shop i guess i could always take a longer lunch and get it.
Beauty in death comes but once in a life time...

Agent620

• Rescue Red
  • Red 5 Standing By
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2011, 02:44:50 PM »

It shouldnt take that long like i said i only really need you and your jeep to get every thing lined up and tacked once its tacked then its just about pulling it out and burning it in. When are you coming into town monday? My only problem is picking up the material because the metal shop i go to is only open on the weekdays and they close before i get off work. Im trying to find a shop that deals with more flat metal on the cheap then just tube and is either open on the weekends or closes later then 5. If you cant get to the metal shop i guess i could always take a longer lunch and get it.

I will be in sac on monday the 5th and tuesday the 6th of sept. I'll be free at about 6pm each day and we should have about 2 hours each night but tuesday we leave and I dont want to get back too late.  Where do I get the NR211? Or can I just give you a check/cash for $60?

Schonertod

« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2011, 04:18:39 PM »

Ya you can just give me cash when you come over. I can pick the wire up during the weekend thats easy. I just wish the steel yards were open on the weekends lol.
Beauty in death comes but once in a life time...

Agent620

• Rescue Red
  • Red 5 Standing By
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2011, 04:55:19 PM »

Ya you can just give me cash when you come over. I can pick the wire up during the weekend thats easy. I just wish the steel yards were open on the weekends lol.

Lol, well just do what you can. I'll be glad to have a skid so this never happens again. Its too much of a pain. So just pick up anything youll need and then well meet up monday/tuesday and get to work on the skid and what not and make sure you get paid. Pm me your cell/home and then well figure out something sunday night if I dont arrive too late.
Pages: 1 2 [3]