Norcal Jeepers

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Attention members! We are going to be switching our URL from: www.norcaljeepers.co   to: www.norcaljeepers.com
The .net is already gone. Please bookmark the .com URL.  If you use tapatalk, you will have to switch over eventually.

Welcome to Norcal Jeepers!
Welcome to Norcal Jeepers! It looks like you're not registered yet. As a guest you are missing out on a bunch of great content that is only viewable once you register. To register, simply follow the link below and fill out some information about yourself. It only takes a few minutes!

Click here to register now!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Barrett Lake 2017  (Read 1761 times)

Mr.B

• "But officer, it was a Subaru!"
  • Administrator
Re: Barrett Lake 2017
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2017, 09:28:44 AM »

My dog needs to learn eating in a Bailey Chair by then. (Long story) 

WTH?
White '94 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 35" BFGs KM2's, 5" lift, Mark VII 2 speed fan, Milemarker PE8000, Front Aussie Locker, Power steering conversion, '98 Cavalier seats, MORE Boomerangs in front, 136 amp ZJ alternator, JB conversions SYE, Tom Woods custom drive shaft, 8.8 with ARB, 4.88 gear ratio, Teralow

You're a super genius....
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

Day215

« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2017, 01:14:24 PM »

Me too, I hope:
My dog needs to learn eating in a Bailey Chair by then. (Long story) 

Uhhhhhhhhhh?
92' YJ, 4" Zone Offroad leafs, Ford 8.8 LS Dana 30 w/ Detroit LS 4:10's, Beserk 1/2" booms, 35" Goodyear MT/R K, stock 4.0, NP231 w/ SYE, XRC 8 winch w/ synthetic winch rope, XRC front bumper and sliders, Ruff Stuff steering setup, DIY on board air, DIY rocklights.

I'm out of the club. Stay away from my wiener.

Mr.B

• Administrator
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2017, 03:09:54 PM »

Sept. 20th-22nd will work for me too.
White '94 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 35" BFGs KM2's, 5" lift, Mark VII 2 speed fan, Milemarker PE8000, Front Aussie Locker, Power steering conversion, '98 Cavalier seats, MORE Boomerangs in front, 136 amp ZJ alternator, JB conversions SYE, Tom Woods custom drive shaft, 8.8 with ARB, 4.88 gear ratio, Teralow

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

timatoe

« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2017, 05:38:45 PM »

It's gonna be cutting it close for me.  Assuming the Atlas shows up next week before my days off that will be the only time I have to get it in (I also have to get a new rear shaft built), the next set of days off is this trip.  I guess it'll be a play it by ear thing at that point.

Mr.B

• Administrator
« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2017, 07:31:08 PM »

I'll have an extra seat. :biggrin:

Day215

« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2017, 07:50:41 PM »

I'll have an extra seat. :biggrin:
[/quote

Same here.
92' YJ, 4" Zone Offroad leafs, Ford 8.8 LS Dana 30 w/ Detroit LS 4:10's, Beserk 1/2" booms, 35" Goodyear MT/R K, stock 4.0, NP231 w/ SYE, XRC 8 winch w/ synthetic winch rope, XRC front bumper and sliders, Ruff Stuff steering setup, DIY on board air, DIY rocklights.

Screaming Bear

• "the Bear Whisperer"
« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2017, 08:15:01 PM »

WTH?
Okay, short explanation. Dog got aspiration pneumonia caused be mega-esophagus and damn near died. Vet cured the pneumonia but the dog needs to eat in a seated position. She needs to remain vertical for 30 min to let gravity bring her food down. If test results show she has something called Myasthenia Gravis the paralysis in her swallowing can be treated. I built her a very cool Bailey Chair today. I am really looking forward to this Barrett Lake trip.
51 CJ3-A, 4.3 TBI Chevy, SM420, Dana 18TC, 30/44 Full Floaters, Yukon Front Axle and Hub upgrade, rear drive flanges, Detroit Fr / E-Locker Rr, 4.27:1 Gears, 74:1, HD steering / power, 4 wheel disk brakes, Viair 550C, VisionX LED headlights, Soft Top and Heater, 35"KM-2's, 3" Lift, no articulation - it works

Mr.B

• Administrator
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2017, 09:29:48 PM »

I'm not real happy with those dates either. But it looks like those are the only ones that fit everyone's schedule. It's just too close after the Ramblers trip for me.

If she doesn't get fed unless she's in the chair, I think she'll catch on real fast. Put the chair at the table while the rest of you eat. I'll bet she'll think that is really cool.

timatoe

« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2017, 01:10:57 PM »

I just got back from the Rambler's trip and was checking in.  I'm thinking I'm still a maybe, I don't know about Ben.  I didn't get a chance to talk to him about whatever issue he was having, but he had to be towed to the spillway from somewhere around the bowl and then towed home from the spillway.

Day215

« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2017, 01:52:33 PM »

I just got back from the Rambler's trip and was checking in.  I'm thinking I'm still a maybe, I don't know about Ben.  I didn't get a chance to talk to him about whatever issue he was having, but he had to be towed to the spillway from somewhere around the bowl and then towed home from the spillway.

Hmmmm, I saw him logged in this am around 0200, thought it was a little strange.

On a side note...I'd be game for an overnighter as well, as opposed to a two night trip. The trails short enough that I feel like I can run it and still have time to relax before coming back the next day. But I'm ok with a two night trip as well, depending on the group consensus.

timatoe

« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2017, 09:51:33 PM »

Guess, I didn't pay real close attention to the dates, I was thinking it was Thursday/Friday.  I work Wednesday till 0300, so I can't head in until Thursday morning anyhow.

Mr.B

• Administrator
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2017, 04:48:13 AM »

I think I'm going to take myself out of this trip. Until I figure why my ECU fuse blew, I'm not going take too many chances on it. I've broken something on every trip in the last 2 years. Well last July, it was me that I broke. :shaking:

Screaming Bear

• "the Bear Whisperer"
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2017, 07:18:34 AM »

I think I'm going to take myself out of this trip. Until I figure why my ECU fuse blew, I'm not going take too many chances on it. I've broken something on every trip in the last 2 years. Well last July, it was me that I broke. :shaking:
Sorry to hear that Ben. Must be a serious short to blow a 30A fuse. Does the fuel pump run through it? I copied my ecm wiring detail out of the Mitchell Manual at our public library. I don't think the Chilton's get into such detail.

Tim, I would actually prefer to do just an overnight to Barrett if that helps. Someone else said that also. Guess we can play it by ear till early next week and see if we still have a group. I have a club meeting Thurs and could ask if anyone is interested, if that is okay.
51 CJ3-A, 4.3 TBI Chevy, SM420, Dana 18TC, 30/44 Full Floaters, Yukon Front Axle and Hub upgrade, rear drive flanges, Detroit Fr / E-Locker Rr, 4.27:1 Gears, 74:1, HD steering / power, 4 wheel disk brakes, Viair 550C, VisionX LED headlights, Soft Top and Heater, 35"KM-2's, 3" Lift, no articulation - it works

Mr.B

• Administrator
« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2017, 07:41:34 AM »

Yes it's also the fuel pump fuse. It's the one on the left. I swapped the 30A headlight fuse and it ran. But I haven't run it for long.

timatoe

« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2017, 09:47:35 AM »

That's fine by me Doug.  I want to go but don't know if I'm going to be up and running then or not.

Day215

« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2017, 01:21:25 PM »

Well gentlemen, I just got scheduled to work swing shift on the 21st. That puts me out, but maybe we can do something in October.

timatoe

« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2017, 04:17:01 PM »

Wow, so this just isn't working out too well.

I did get a call from Advanced Adapters that the Atlas will ship out tomorrow and should be here sometime Wednesday.  I've got several appointments Thursday, but hopefully will have it in by Saturday, then I just have to see how fast I can get a driveshaft built.

Mr.B

• Administrator
« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2017, 03:47:50 PM »

Wot's...uh The Deal? Did you get the Atlas in Tim? Are you guys planning a different date?

timatoe

« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2017, 07:41:06 PM »

Wot's...uh The Deal? Did you get the Atlas in Tim? Are you guys planning a different date?

It didn't show up until Thursday afternoon and didn't have the shifters.  They showed up yesterday afternoon.  Hopefully I'll get a little time tomorrow to mess with it before work, if not I'm hoping to get it done on Thursday.  Have class all day Friday and Saturday then back to work on Sunday.

Mr.B

• Administrator
« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2017, 09:20:16 PM »

Well good luck with it.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5