Norcal Jeepers

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Tapatalk is still having problems starting new threads, but you can still reply to old threads

Welcome to Norcal Jeepers!
Welcome to Norcal Jeepers! It looks like you're not registered yet. As a guest you are missing out on a bunch of great content that is only viewable once you register. To register, simply follow the link below and fill out some information about yourself. It only takes a few minutes!

Click here to register now!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Exhaust removal  (Read 8754 times)

OBX-resQ

Re: Exhaust removal
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2011, 05:11:58 PM »

Tower to Cessna 620................You are clear for take off on runway two niner. Winds @ 5 MPH coming from the North east...Have a safe flight.
When was the last time Toyota won a war???

Agent620

• Rescue Red
  • Red 5 Standing By
« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2011, 05:51:18 PM »

Anyone have some wings I can borrow? Or maybe a red bull into the gas tank.  :rofl:
I wish I was more responsible.
Spite is a wonderful thing!
Friends don't let friends get anally raped in the woods.

The Bear Whisperer

• Supporting Member
  • aka - Screaming "Bear"
« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2011, 10:38:24 PM »

It's good to see we all have a sense of humor, must be the devil color of the vehicles. Have to call this the Red Thread  :biggrin:
51 CJ3-A, 4.3 TBI Chevy, SM420, Dana 18TC, 30/44 Full Floaters, Yukon Front Axle and Hubs, rear drive flanges, Detroit Fr / E-Locker Rr, 4.27:1 Gears, 74:1, HD steering / 4 wheel disk brakes, Viair 550C, 100% LED - VisionX headlights, Rigid Light-bar, DOT Fogs, Grote tail, Soft Top and Heater, 35"KM-2's, 3" up, no articulation - it works
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]