Norcal Jeepers

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Attention members! We are going to be switching our URL from: www.norcaljeepers.co   to: www.norcaljeepers.com
The .net is already gone. Please bookmark the .com URL.  If you use tapatalk, you will have to switch over eventually.

Welcome to Norcal Jeepers!
Welcome to Norcal Jeepers! It looks like you're not registered yet. As a guest you are missing out on a bunch of great content that is only viewable once you register. To register, simply follow the link below and fill out some information about yourself. It only takes a few minutes!

Click here to register now!

Author Topic: 88 xj  (Read 72 times)

dan_man

88 xj
« on: September 01, 2017, 09:06:56 PM »

So I haven't used or worked on my jeep in over 2 years. So it's time to sell but the kicker it haven't been registered in 4 years.  Would like $1500obo

After I blew up the front end I rebuilt it with new 4.10 gears and at the same time I tore down the engine and lapped the valves new head gasket,water pump,t-stat,t-stat housing,cap,rotor, plugs,wires,belt,all new hoses and vac lines. New uninstalled parts rebuilt steering box(drilled and tapped), ca legal cat converter. It still neeeds a o2 sensor and knock sensor it also has 4 year old gas in the tank. I did get it to start but it sounded like shit with that gas and no o2 and knock sensor.

Fun stuff installed
33/12.50/15 toyo mt good tread some chunking
Front
Hp Dana 30
1 ton over knuckle steering
Steering box spacer
Steering box brace
Yukon chromoly front axles shafts
4.10 gears
Lock rite locker front
RE 3.5" front springs
3"coil spacer
Rear
Dana 35 open 4.10 gears
RE 4.5" leaf springs
1.5" shackle lift

I'm probably forgetting a bunch of shit but I so have a whole bunch of filters and extra parts check out my build for pictures.
$1500 OBO

« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 06:44:12 AM by dan_man »

Mr.B

• "But officer, it was a Subaru!"
  • Administrator
Re: 88 xj
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 05:44:25 AM »

Do you have any pictures? It might help.
White '94 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 35" BFGs KM2's, 5" lift, Mark VII 2 speed fan, Milemarker PE8000, Front Aussie Locker, Power steering conversion, '98 Cavalier seats, MORE Boomerangs in front, 136 amp ZJ alternator, JB conversions SYE, Tom Woods custom drive shaft, 8.8 with ARB, 4.88 gear ratio, Teralow

You're a super genius....
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein