Norcal Jeepers

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Well that was a fun 40 hours. Thank you Godaddy. We're back up and running, but in the next 30 days there will some scheduled down time.

Welcome to Norcal Jeepers!
Welcome to Norcal Jeepers! It looks like you're not registered yet. As a guest you are missing out on a bunch of great content that is only viewable once you register. To register, simply follow the link below and fill out some information about yourself. It only takes a few minutes!

Click here to register now!

Author Topic: New Jeep stuff for my Jeep  (Read 546 times)

Vinny

New Jeep stuff for my Jeep
« on: February 05, 2018, 08:00:36 AM »

So, I had planned on going through this whole deal with modifying my bumper to install a winch plate etc. Taxes were pretty good this year since we got married in 2017, so I had some leftover cash and decided to just pick up the winch mount version of my same bumper. Got it all mounted up on Saturday afternoon. New winch bumper, new winch and some LED fog lights mounted in the bumper that I got for Christmas. Haven't wired it up yet, just because I ran out of time, but pretty pumped about it. Will probably get it wired up tonight after work and get the synthetic line spooled in. This was my first real use of the air impact wrench, holy freakin crap do they make life easier lol

Mr.B

• "But officer, it was a Subaru!"
  • Administrator
Re: New Jeep stuff for my Jeep
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 04:06:14 PM »

That's looking real good.

We're going to put you up front, if we have to drive through open cattle country. :biggrin:

It's hard to tell, is that a Harley in your driveway?
White '94 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 35" BFGs KM2's, 5" lift, Mark VII 2 speed fan, Milemarker PE8000, Front Aussie Locker, Power steering conversion, '98 Cavalier seats, MORE Boomerangs in front, 136 amp ZJ alternator, JB conversions SYE, Tom Woods custom drive shaft, 8.8 with ARB, 4.88 gear ratio, Teralow

You're a super genius....
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

Vinny

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 05:08:30 PM »

hehe, no it's a Honda

timatoe

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 08:10:23 PM »

As long as you like it, that's all that matters.  I'm not a fan of wide bumpers, but it's not mine.  :high5:

Vinny

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 08:15:59 PM »

Yeah the bumper itself is a stubby, but the pre runner bar attaches to it. It looks wider in the picture, I think it's the angle I took the picture at. It looks better in person. I like to see the tires top to bottom. I like the open clean look. I'll take a better picture tomorrow. The pre runner part I took off the old bumper and mounted on this one, the center section is the only new part

Mase58

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2018, 02:32:37 PM »

Nice.