Norcal Jeepers

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

There's an ongoing problem when trying to start a thread using Tapatalk. But you still can reply to an open thread.

Welcome to Norcal Jeepers!
Welcome to Norcal Jeepers! It looks like you're not registered yet. As a guest you are missing out on a bunch of great content that is only viewable once you register. To register, simply follow the link below and fill out some information about yourself. It only takes a few minutes!

Click here to register now!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 1992 Sahara YJ - Bought it built, just adding/changing stuff!  (Read 1503 times)

dukcaln

• Supporting Member
Re: 1992 Sahara YJ - Bought it built, just adding/changing stuff!
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2019, 08:18:48 PM »

forgot to mention and or post, switched out the old radiator, it seen its better days.....

Then, I am going to run the trans coolant through the new auxiliary cooler and back into the trans... keep the trans happy and cool on the trail...... then I am going to add a auxiliary fan....

Mr.B

• "But officer, it was a Subaru!"
  • Administrator
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2019, 09:57:44 PM »

We're looking forward to seeing it on next Saturday..
White '94 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 35" BFGs KM2's, 5" lift, Mark VII 2 speed fan, Milemarker PE8000, Front Aussie Locker, Power steering conversion, '98 Cavalier seats, MORE Boomerangs in front, 136 amp ZJ alternator, JB conversions SYE, Tom Woods custom drive shaft, 8.8 with ARB, 4.88 gear ratio, Teralow

You're a super genius....
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

dukcaln

• Supporting Member
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2019, 09:18:30 PM »

So is it this Saturday?  And in Citrus Heights?  And was there an address posted and a time?

dukcaln

• Supporting Member
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2019, 08:43:48 PM »

Don't know if I am feeling the clear markers or not... even with a amber bulb I am questing if they will be bright enough during the day?

Mr.B

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2019, 09:36:04 PM »

So is it this Saturday?  And in Citrus Heights?  And was there an address posted and a time?

Here is the address of the Round Table Pizza, and it's around 1PM.

7867 Lichen Dr, Citrus Heights, CA 95621

Here is the Google maps link:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/7867+Lichen+Dr,+Citrus+Heights,+CA+95621/@38.7081155,-121.3141726,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x809adf7930d5ccef:0x767d8857748b0bfc!8m2!3d38.7096309!4d-121.3123165
White '94 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 35" BFGs KM2's, 5" lift, Mark VII 2 speed fan, Milemarker PE8000, Front Aussie Locker, Power steering conversion, '98 Cavalier seats, MORE Boomerangs in front, 136 amp ZJ alternator, JB conversions SYE, Tom Woods custom drive shaft, 8.8 with ARB, 4.88 gear ratio, Teralow

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

dukcaln

• Supporting Member
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2019, 10:37:43 PM »

Oh snap, the top flew off!!!!

dukcaln

• Supporting Member
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2019, 10:38:37 PM »

Don't know if I am feeling the clear markers or not... even with a amber bulb I am questing if they will be bright enough during the day?

Decided to go with getting new Amber lenses !!!

timatoe

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2019, 09:48:23 AM »

I don't care for the clear ones myself.

Mr.B

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2019, 09:56:55 AM »

Decided to go with getting new Amber lenses !!!

Don't throw them away.

dukcaln

• Supporting Member
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2019, 09:34:09 PM »

So did a couple things today...

New stickers on the side

Also, decided to try the lift jack relocation tot he front..... kinda like it, but the red is out of place...... if I decide to keep it there, the red will have to be painted purple for sure.

went away from the rear roll bar mount. Even as it was tucked away, it still got in the way of dropping things in the back. trying to save what little space I have for gear and what not while on the trails....

Mr.B

• Administrator
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2019, 09:44:01 PM »

kinda like it, but the red is out of place...... if I decide to keep it there, the red will have to be painted purple for sure.

Go for it! :2thumbsup:

I painted my Jackal jack black, to match my B&W Jeep.

dukcaln

• Supporting Member
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2019, 10:03:10 PM »

LOL...... saying you like my purple  :eek:

Mr.B

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2019, 10:05:02 PM »

LOL...... saying you like my purple  :eek:

What's more important, is you like the purple. :cheers:

Screaming Bear

• Supporting Member
  • "the Bear Whisperer"
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2019, 07:30:14 AM »

Have you tried vertical next to the spare or in the winch area? That is such a good looking YJ I'd hate to see you mess the clean lines.  :thumbsup: Purple, of course.
51 CJ3-A, 4.3 TBI Chevy, SM420, Dana 18TC, 30/44 Full Floaters, Yukon Front Axle and Hubs, rear drive flanges, Detroit Fr / E-Locker Rr, 4.27:1 Gears, 74:1, HD steering / 4 wheel disk brakes, Viair 550C, 100% LED - VisionX headlights, Rigid Light-bar, DOT Fogs, Grote tail, Soft Top and Heater, 35"KM-2's, 3" up, no articulation - it works

dukcaln

• Supporting Member
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2019, 09:12:01 PM »

I am not sold on the hood yet..... need a different tire carrier to accommodate the weight of the jack, I am pushing it with the 35" on the carrier as it is.

But I do know, where ever it end up, it will have to have some purple....  at least the handle, base and claw.... there will be some red as I do not want to mess with the mechanism....  Plus a little red should break it up some and tie in with the red writing on the winch and red wench wire plugs.... Lol

dukcaln

• Supporting Member
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2019, 08:25:10 PM »

I am not sold on the hood yet..... need a different tire carrier to accommodate the weight of the jack, I am pushing it with the 35" on the carrier as it is.

But I do know, where ever it end up, it will have to have some purple....  at least the handle, base and claw.... there will be some red as I do not want to mess with the mechanism....  Plus a little red should break it up some and tie in with the red writing on the winch and red wench wire plugs.... Lol

Your right, the lines are sexy..... I scrapped the idea of the hood mount jack........    Once I get the proper rear tire carrier combo, the jack will go back on the rig

dukcaln

• Supporting Member
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2019, 08:54:11 PM »

Your right, the lines are sexy..... I scrapped the idea of the hood mount jack........    Once I get the proper rear tire carrier combo, the jack will go back on the rig

Lol, I lied, back on the rig in the back at its original mounting location
Pages: 1 [2]