Norcal Jeepers

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Well that was a fun 40 hours. Thank you Godaddy. We're back up and running, but in the next 30 days there will some scheduled down time.

Welcome to Norcal Jeepers!
Welcome to Norcal Jeepers! It looks like you're not registered yet. As a guest you are missing out on a bunch of great content that is only viewable once you register. To register, simply follow the link below and fill out some information about yourself. It only takes a few minutes!

Click here to register now!

Author Topic: Frank Raines OHV Park  (Read 88 times)

KimsJeep

• Supporting Member
Frank Raines OHV Park
« on: November 05, 2019, 02:01:49 PM »

I found a all girls Jeep club on FB and joined them at Frank Raines OHV Park on Sunday. I can tell you that I am officially calling that my first time Off roading! LOL This place make Prairie City look like a small dirt road.

We had a blast and I actually learned a few things from them. I came home and ordered some tire deflators and also started putting some other misc things together for off-roading. :D

Here are a few pics.

I had a blast and didn't even die!! :D

andyinCopper

Re: Frank Raines OHV Park
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2019, 04:17:59 PM »

Looks fun,
I got bit by the Jeep bug a few years ago, there's no turning back now. J.ust E.mpty E.very P.ocket
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 04:21:31 PM by andyinCopper »
1990 wrangler 4.2, Howell TBI, 3sp Auto, D30 E-locker front, 8.8 with trac-lok rear. np231. about 4" of lift. 33" BFG KM2s, SYE, Tom Woods Drive Shaft. □|||||||□

dukcaln

• Supporting Member
Re: Frank Raines OHV Park
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2019, 07:58:02 PM »

nice......... get ready for that snow trip!!!