Norcal Jeepers

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Tapatalk is still having problems starting new threads, but you can still reply to old threads

Welcome to Norcal Jeepers!
Welcome to Norcal Jeepers! It looks like you're not registered yet. As a guest you are missing out on a bunch of great content that is only viewable once you register. To register, simply follow the link below and fill out some information about yourself. It only takes a few minutes!

Click here to register now!

Author Topic: Snow Trip-Trip Report  (Read 932 times)

Mase58

• Supporting Member
Snow Trip-Trip Report
« on: February 02, 2020, 03:44:32 PM »

Hopefully you all had a good time. Wish I could have went.

Mr.B

• "But officer, it was a Subaru!"
  • Administrator
Re: Snow Trip-Trip Report
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 11:03:32 AM »

Well it was a little disappointing. We didn't hit snow for quite a while, and it wasn't all that deep. I have some pictures that I'' post later.
White '94 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 35" BFGs KM2's, 5" lift, Mark VII 2 speed fan, Milemarker PE8000, Front Aussie Locker, Power steering conversion, '98 Cavalier seats, MORE Boomerangs in front, 136 amp ZJ alternator, JB conversions SYE, Tom Woods custom drive shaft, 8.8 with ARB, 4.88 gear ratio, Teralow

You're a super genius....
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

dukcaln

• Supporting Member
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 10:55:08 AM »

Sorry I flaked on you guys, not that it may matter, but I can offer the explanation below.

Late Saturday (day before the Sunday trip) Afternoon, I got a call from a former boss of mine. He had a spot open on his chartered flight to Miami to the Superbowl. Free flight, free Superbowl tickets, field passes and two nights in a hotel with a " I need to know right now, yes or no" because the flight leaves in 3 hours kinda pressure!

Needless to say I accepted and checked off a buck list item!

Flew home that Tuesday night and then left Wednesday (next day) for my Vacation to New Orleans and spent a coupe days before I went to the Bahamas  via cruise ship for 7 days and then spent a couple days in New Orleans after.

Mase58

• Supporting Member
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2020, 05:04:31 PM »

I wouldn't apologize, if that was offered to me I'd have taken it also. :cheers: :thumbsup:

Mase58

• Supporting Member
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2020, 08:28:54 PM »

Itís a little after the fact but myself and my buddy Mitch did an impromptu snow run today. We went up to the same place we went last year. Hit snow about the same place but it wasnít as deep as last year. We went further up the mountain and stopped just before Granetville. No one out there but us. Had a small fire in the snow, cooked up some food and had some drinks. Left the house about 11:30 and back home by 7:30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mase58

• Supporting Member
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2020, 08:35:39 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk