Norcal Jeepers

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Tapatalk is still having problems starting new threads, but you can still reply to old threads

Welcome to Norcal Jeepers!
Welcome to Norcal Jeepers! It looks like you're not registered yet. As a guest you are missing out on a bunch of great content that is only viewable once you register. To register, simply follow the link below and fill out some information about yourself. It only takes a few minutes!

Click here to register now!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: 9th Annual NorCal Jeepers Rubicon Trip  (Read 5013 times)

The Bear Whisperer

• aka - Screaming "Bear"
Re: 9th Annual NorCal Jeepers Rubicon Trip
« Reply #120 on: July 28, 2020, 08:59:43 AM »

Now that I'm home for a few days I'll try and get some of the pictures Mina took. I'm going back on Wed. to guide a couple guys from San Diego through. think I'm gonna take the CJ-7 this time.

How did your trip on Wed go? Mina's pics from our trip?
51 CJ3-A, 4.3 TBI Chevy, SM420, Dana 18TC, D30/44, 4.27:1 Gears = 74:1 Yukon Front Axles and Hubs, Detroit Fr / E-Locker Rr, 8K winch, HD steering, Viair 550C, 100% LED - VisionX headlights, Rigid Light-bar, DOT Fogs, Grote tail, Soft Top, Heater, CB/Ham/Stereo, 35"KM-2's, ~3" up, Rubicon Express YJ springs on the rear

Mase58

• Supporting Member
« Reply #121 on: July 28, 2020, 10:44:48 AM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mase58

• Supporting Member
« Reply #122 on: July 28, 2020, 10:51:00 AM »

She has some videos also. Iíll get them loaded to YouTube so I can add the link.

The other trip got canned because one of the jeeps didnít get outnof the shop in time.

I did make a night run to Fordyce this last Sat. I think we need to get a run put together for that. Lately Iíve only been going to the first river crossing and back but the fun starts there and itís been a long time since Iíve gone farther.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Bear Whisperer

• aka - Screaming "Bear"
« Reply #123 on: July 28, 2020, 11:15:43 AM »

Nice pics. Ha, Fordyce first crossing. I found my Jeep floats there. But once it sunk it continued on to the other side. I thought I would be found downstream somewhere. Thrilling.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

51 CJ3-A, 4.3 TBI Chevy, SM420, Dana 18TC, D30/44, 4.27:1 Gears = 74:1 Yukon Front Axles and Hubs, Detroit Fr / E-Locker Rr, 8K winch, HD steering, Viair 550C, 100% LED - VisionX headlights, Rigid Light-bar, DOT Fogs, Grote tail, Soft Top, Heater, CB/Ham/Stereo, 35"KM-2's, ~3" up, Rubicon Express YJ springs on the rear

Mase58

• Supporting Member
« Reply #124 on: July 29, 2020, 11:19:28 AM »

I can see how that would happen. When the water flow is low I think you'd be alright though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]