Norcal Jeepers

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Well that was a fun 40 hours. Thank you Godaddy. We're back up and running, but in the next 30 days there will some scheduled down time.

Welcome to Norcal Jeepers!
Welcome to Norcal Jeepers! It looks like you're not registered yet. As a guest you are missing out on a bunch of great content that is only viewable once you register. To register, simply follow the link below and fill out some information about yourself. It only takes a few minutes!

Click here to register now!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Axles  (Read 15656 times)

EmergencyNrse

• All gave some, Some gave all...
Re: Axles
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2012, 05:35:35 AM »

Ford uses the 8.8 axles in a bunch of vehicles. Even if I found one with trac lock
is there any shops around that can do the conversion? I am not capable...
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h99/Emergencynrse/DPMS308-1-1.jpg
When MINUTES count a Cop is only MINUTES away...

Rakk17

• Nor Cal Monster Hunter
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2012, 07:24:17 AM »

Ford uses the 8.8 axles in a bunch of vehicles. Even if I found one with trac lock
is there any shops around that can do the conversion? I am not capable...

i was curious of this myself.  What's the going rate for a 8.8 as well?
"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength." - Christopher Reeves

There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter. - Ernest Hemingway

Agent620

• Rescue Red
  • Red 5 Standing By
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2012, 07:26:41 AM »

200-300 IIRC. Saw one for $200 on CL the other day. Problem is you then gotta get all the stuff welded on.
I wish I was more responsible.
Spite is a wonderful thing!
Friends don't let friends get anally raped in the woods.

connor0770

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2012, 08:12:54 AM »

200-300 IIRC. Saw one for $200 on CL the other day. Problem is you then gotta get all the stuff welded on.

go to pick n pull on a half off day.. got mine for 107 out the door.. or 114.. i cant remember. Still a smokin price!
-97 TJ, 35's, Currie 4" lift, Dana 30 w/ ARB, 8.8, Trail Gear Front Bumper With w/ XRC8, LOD Tire Carrier, UCF Tummy Tuck, Smittybuilt Corners, Poison Spider Sliders

Agent620

• Rescue Red
  • Red 5 Standing By
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2012, 08:28:27 AM »

Don't have one near me.

Screaming Bear

• Supporting Member
  • "the Bear Whisperer"
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2012, 08:32:54 AM »

go to pick n pull on a half off day.. got mine for 107 out the door.. or 114.. i cant remember. Still a smokin price!
[/quote]
If anyone knows of the next "half price day" post it. I didn't fill out the damn card for advance notifications.
51 CJ3-A, 4.3 TBI Chevy, SM420, Dana 18TC, 30/44 Full Floaters, Yukon Front Axle and Hubs, rear drive flanges, Detroit Fr / E-Locker Rr, 4.27:1 Gears, 74:1, HD steering / 4 wheel disk brakes, Viair 550C, 100% LED - VisionX headlights, Rigid Light-bar, DOT Fogs, Grote tail, Soft Top and Heater, 35"KM-2's, 3" up, no articulation - it works

connor0770

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2012, 10:18:59 AM »

If anyone knows of the next "half price day" post it. I didn't fill out the damn card for advance notifications.
[/quote]
Any holiday weekend... And a few random weekends
-97 TJ, 35's, Currie 4" lift, Dana 30 w/ ARB, 8.8, Trail Gear Front Bumper With w/ XRC8, LOD Tire Carrier, UCF Tummy Tuck, Smittybuilt Corners, Poison Spider Sliders

Agent620

• Rescue Red
  • Red 5 Standing By
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2012, 10:33:32 AM »

Really wish I could get a set of rubi axles.

Kyan

• YJ5
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2012, 10:39:54 AM »

I never seen a Wrangler in Pick-n-Pull. Try this link to check what they got:
http://www.picknpull.com/check_inventory.aspx

Agent620

• Rescue Red
  • Red 5 Standing By
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2012, 10:50:39 AM »

What year xj's came with the HP30? Those are direct bolt into TJ yea?

CMARJEEP

• Connor #1
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2012, 12:43:05 PM »

I'd like to get a set of Power Wagon axles. They're like Rubicon axles but D60s instead.  :biggrin:
2001 WJ mallcrawler / 2.5" OME lift / ARB front bumper with Warn M8000 / KOR Sliders / 31" Treadwright MTRs

SierraYota

• HELLLLOOO JEWWW
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2012, 01:10:36 PM »

[/quote]

FWIW I'm pretty sure you have to be part of their "toolkit" member program to get the half or third price specials...  Thats how it was on presidents day at least.  Pretty :rainbow:
LOL

CMARJEEP

• Connor #1
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2012, 02:31:51 PM »

FWIW I'm pretty sure you have to be part of their "toolkit" member program to get the half or third price specials...  Thats how it was on presidents day at least.  Pretty :rainbow:
[/quote]

Pretty sure being a toolkit member is free and takes 3 minutes to sign up. So you're pretty  :rainbow: :flipoff:
2001 WJ mallcrawler / 2.5" OME lift / ARB front bumper with Warn M8000 / KOR Sliders / 31" Treadwright MTRs

connor0770

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2012, 02:38:38 PM »

Pretty sure being a toolkit member is free and takes 3 minutes to sign up. So you're pretty  :rainbow: :flipoff:
[/quote]

actually im pretty sure you dont need to be a part of that toolkit :rainbow: crap since they dont have that in california.

so that makes you extremely :rainbow:

CMARJEEP

• Connor #1
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2012, 03:41:03 PM »

actually im pretty sure you dont need to be a part of that toolkit :rainbow: crap since they dont have that in california.

[/quote]

Really? Because I'm pretty sure I'm a member and signed up at the one in Rocklin, CA. So that makes you super duper uber  :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Agent620

• Rescue Red
  • Red 5 Standing By
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2012, 04:05:41 PM »

Now now, dont derail my axle thread. I need some new axles and want to do it right.

connor0770

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2012, 04:20:59 PM »

Really? Because I'm pretty sure I'm a member and signed up at the one in Rocklin, CA. So that makes you super duper uber  :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
[/quote]

the one in ranch doesnt make you...

so your rocklin one is :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

Cj7crawler

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2012, 05:06:48 PM »

Finding jeep at the pick n pulls are very thin up in this area cause J&w goes through and buys all the jeeps and marks up everything like 40 percent.

bdock

• Jeeps Are Gay.
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2012, 12:01:03 AM »

There are so many FAGS!!

... Opps I mean flags!

... or do I?
Connor is a queer

timatoe

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2012, 01:15:24 AM »

Have a guy who is willing to pick up a D60 front and 14bolt rear in AZ for $450, I'm thinking I might jump on that.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5