Norcal Jeepers

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Tapatalk is still having problems starting new threads, but you can still reply to old threads

Welcome to Norcal Jeepers!
Welcome to Norcal Jeepers! It looks like you're not registered yet. As a guest you are missing out on a bunch of great content that is only viewable once you register. To register, simply follow the link below and fill out some information about yourself. It only takes a few minutes!

Click here to register now!

Author Topic: KMF Offroad Performance- Cameron Park, CA  (Read 4442 times)

kmfoffroad

• KMF Offroad Performance
KMF Offroad Performance- Cameron Park, CA
« on: October 04, 2011, 07:14:34 PM »

Hi NorCal Jeepers!!! KMF Offroad Performance in Cameron Park is happy to be a vendor for your awesome site!! Thanks so much to connor0770 for being so amazing right from the start, as well as the other friendly welcomers we had!!

Custom Parts and Accessories for Offroad Vehicles. Over 20 years Experience in 4x4's, Offroad Performance, Custom Metal Fabrication, and Welding. Specializing in Custom 9 Inch Differential- Front and Rear; Dana 44, 60, etc; 14 Bolt; Suspension, and All Associated Parts. If you can think of it, we can build it for you!!! (Remember: OVERKILL IS UNDERRATED!!!!)

We love what we do (in the shop, and on the trail) so we understand that every project is special and important: to the owner, and to us!! We look forward to helping you meet your goals with your project, every step of the way, as far as we can go with it!! We are also in the process of creating new products for the industry, so feel free to call or stop by the shop to talk about a "crazy" idea you may have for your rig: It may just be the perfect addition to better the wheelin' community, and it gets named after you too!! (Thanks to all our "Test Mules"--- You all are AWESOME!!!!)

KMF Offroad Performance
4315 Product Drive, Unit C
Cameron Park, CA 95682

P: (530) 676-8500
F: (530) 676-8502
www.kmfoffroad.com

KMF Offroad Performance

connor0770

Re: KMF Offroad Performance- Cameron Park, CA
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 10:13:11 PM »

I need this stud and a new "lead" to the winch.   Also a winch controller. Let me know if you can get that part or not? Its a XD9000i
-97 TJ, 35's, Currie 4" lift, Dana 30 w/ ARB, 8.8, Trail Gear Front Bumper With w/ XRC8, LOD Tire Carrier, UCF Tummy Tuck, Smittybuilt Corners, Poison Spider Sliders

kmfoffroad

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 06:33:00 PM »

The remote is $65.  I called Warn about that stud and they say it's built into the motor so you have to replace the motor. We're thinking you may be able to get creative and weld another bolt on there. Disconnect everything, cut the other bolt off and spot weld a new one on to get a new contact if that's the issue. If you want to call Warn and explain exactly what you're looking for (because they're sure you have to get a new motor on this one) the number is (800)543-9276. If you can get a part number for what you need, we can order it for you. (may or may not be cheaper directly from Warn- we won't know until we call in the part number).
KMF Offroad Performance

connor0770

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 06:38:00 PM »

Called WARN and they told me the same thing. I asked them if there was any way around it and they said no. The part number for the new motor is 77892. I think before I buy the new motor i should take it apart and make sure there isnt anything else wrong with it.
-97 TJ, 35's, Currie 4" lift, Dana 30 w/ ARB, 8.8, Trail Gear Front Bumper With w/ XRC8, LOD Tire Carrier, UCF Tummy Tuck, Smittybuilt Corners, Poison Spider Sliders

kmfoffroad

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 06:50:56 PM »

OK I'll call tomorrow with that part number and let you know what we can get it for. Try that bolt thing though because if the motor isn't the issue and it's the connection from that bolt it would be a lot cheaper. Make sure you disconnect the cables so you don't fry anything while welding (modules, motors, etc.). If you need help on anything just let us know and we'll walk (talk, type) you through it.  :thumbsup:
KMF Offroad Performance

connor0770

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 08:07:59 PM »

Sounds good guys! Ive used the winch (when i had the controller) and it worked fine. But where its rusted to shit it started smoking. I think thats really the only problem with the winch.

JeffC

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2012, 09:09:29 AM »

Do you guys do roll cages? I am thinking that has to be next on my list, I want to do something about 2.73 axles but safety first.

kmfoffroad

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2012, 09:56:34 AM »

Do you guys do roll cages? I am thinking that has to be next on my list, I want to do something about 2.73 axles but safety first.

Yes we do build cages. Just need to know what size tube you want and how many points, and do you want to add to your cage, or build a new one? Do you want it to be tied into the frame or not? Let us know and we'll give you quote. -Nice clean CJ7 by the way.
KMF Offroad Performance

JeffC

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2012, 04:03:37 PM »

Yes we do build cages. Just need to know what size tube you want and how many points, and do you want to add to your cage, or build a new one? Do you want it to be tied into the frame or not? Let us know and we'll give you quote. -Nice clean CJ7 by the way.

I will give you guys a call tomorrow. I will need some advise on the cage.
The pictures make the jeep look much better than it is, benefits of having a white jeep

kmfoffroad

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2012, 05:32:15 PM »

The pictures make the jeep look much better than it is, benefits of having a white jeep

Ok sounds good. The best person to talk to for advice on your cage is Chris, and he's out of town until Friday. 
KMF Offroad Performance