Norcal Jeepers

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Tapatalk is still having problems starting new threads, but you can still reply to old threads

Welcome to Norcal Jeepers!
Welcome to Norcal Jeepers! It looks like you're not registered yet. As a guest you are missing out on a bunch of great content that is only viewable once you register. To register, simply follow the link below and fill out some information about yourself. It only takes a few minutes!

Click here to register now!

Author Topic: JK lift  (Read 1251 times)

Jam86

JK lift
« on: August 06, 2012, 09:07:20 PM »

Actually has I started to write on this I forgot what I was going to say... My thought for now is I dont seem to do any hardcore wheeling. So i kind of want to get every ones general idea on BB vs normal lifts. I am thinking about going with the Teraflex 2.5" http://www.quadratec.com/products/16190_2510_07.htm. I will get more clearance, and wont be stressed out has much on some trails, Im already able to clear 35s which is the maximum amount i want for the time being, itll still remain DDable, 2.5" is a perfect cutoff before I have to start worrying about long arms and all that other crap. I figure I would just go with the actual life vice the BB because its less then $200 difference. Tell me what you guys think. Also i am thinking of putting maybe a 2" body lift on... just because most men could use an extra 2"
I got a 6 foot bed that never has to be made!

Anticanman

• Sprung Under for Her Pleasure
Re: JK lift
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 10:35:44 PM »

Most men, huh? I know your girl is one of the nice ones but did she really tell you that it's normal to be small? She must really like you.
Asian in stock JKU initiated wave... be jealous fool
I said screw it. I'm going for the tranny tonight.

Jam86

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 11:13:48 PM »

She is extremely small... everything is big to her

Jam86

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 12:06:16 AM »

Upon further research I found it would probably be cheaper, better, and easier to just go with the 2.5" Rubicon Express kit. Same clearance, less work to install. http://www.4wheelparts.com/Lift-Kits-Suspensions-Shocks/2-5-Standard-Coil-Suspension-System-with-Mono-Tube-Shocks.aspx?t_c=1&t_s=38&t_pt=3533&t_pl=101371&t_pn=R%2fERE7121M

Jam86

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 03:10:12 AM »

Changed my mind again apparently TF is the way to go, might be a little more expensive but seems worth it in the end.