Norcal Jeepers

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Tapatalk is still having problems starting new threads, but you can still reply to old threads

Welcome to Norcal Jeepers!
Welcome to Norcal Jeepers! It looks like you're not registered yet. As a guest you are missing out on a bunch of great content that is only viewable once you register. To register, simply follow the link below and fill out some information about yourself. It only takes a few minutes!

Click here to register now!

Author Topic: Seriously thinking about selling the Jeep  (Read 3883 times)

connor0770

Seriously thinking about selling the Jeep
« on: September 23, 2012, 07:07:53 PM »

-97 TJ, 35's, Currie 4" lift, Dana 30 w/ ARB, 8.8, Trail Gear Front Bumper With w/ XRC8, LOD Tire Carrier, UCF Tummy Tuck, Smittybuilt Corners, Poison Spider Sliders

Day215

Re: Seriously thinking about selling the Jeep
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 07:19:16 PM »

Fuck yeah! GET SOME!
92 Toyota minitruck Front Dana 60 4.88s, Lincoln locked, drive slugs blah blah blah. Rear Dana 70 4.88s, Lincoln locked, 63 chevys. W56 5speed, 2.28 duals, 22re. 39.5s and other stuff. Bobbed, exod, cut up etc. I used to wheel a YJ, then I defected. Now no one talks to me anymore.....cant completly blame that on the switch though.

I'm out of the club. Stay away from my wiener.

sneakyjap96

• BIG JOHNSON
  • JOHNSON
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 07:23:32 PM »

that is very sexy  :drool:
1989 xj d30 spartan d44  lsd 4.88 gr johnson built long/mid arms johnson built stiffeners, Trans mount n sliders hd shackle relocation boxes beefy shackles 7 in front coils re adjustable track bar oba dirt bound front bumper home made rear bumper

1995 xj np231 w jb sye 6 in lift  re uca/lca johnson built  winch bumper an sliders xrc8 winch hl 60 s 33s km2/km hp30 sparten btf hd diff cover/8.25 3.55 gr cb re brake lines jks discos hid lights in cab winch control Johnson bilt motor mounts dual e fan conversion

connor0770

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2012, 07:33:25 PM »

The only thing holding me back is the 1.6L and the fact I cant drive to the trail... oh and i dont have a tow rig haha
-97 TJ, 35's, Currie 4" lift, Dana 30 w/ ARB, 8.8, Trail Gear Front Bumper With w/ XRC8, LOD Tire Carrier, UCF Tummy Tuck, Smittybuilt Corners, Poison Spider Sliders

timatoe

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2012, 07:46:05 PM »

All of those things are secondary.

norcal_chris

• always down to wheel
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2012, 08:15:19 PM »

the nose of that rig is so disgusting.  Everything else is tits. 
Ruined a perfectly good jeep.

norcal_chris

• always down to wheel

connor0770

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2012, 08:21:38 PM »

if i think about it though... I can sell me Jeep, put a little money into this thing where needed and i can stop building it. Plus have a light rig that can run to the springs and back in a weekend would be nice.

pdangerp

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2012, 08:33:41 AM »

Do it.

Sccafire

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2012, 10:35:54 AM »

I see no room for beer.  :thumbsdown:
Scott

The Bear Whisperer

• aka - Screaming "Bear"
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2012, 10:50:55 AM »

Trails would be too easy. I guess if you like to drive the Rubicon in a day or do the Fordyce, you could use that around here. I prefer picking a good line or leaving hubs unlocked  :hahaha: , to trailering a go anywhere rig. Technical trails are easier to find with a smaller rig. Yep, I wouldn't try Little Sluice with my Barbie Jeep.
51 CJ3-A, 4.3 TBI Chevy, SM420, Dana 18TC, D30/44, 4.27:1 Gears = 74:1 Yukon Front Axles and Hubs, Detroit Fr / E-Locker Rr, 8K winch, HD steering, Viair 550C, 100% LED - VisionX headlights, Rigid Light-bar, DOT Fogs, Grote tail, Soft Top, Heater, CB/Ham/Stereo, 35"KM-2's, ~3" up, Rubicon Express YJ springs on the rear

connor0770

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2012, 11:25:12 AM »

Trails would be too easy. I guess if you like to drive the Rubicon in a day or do the Fordyce, you could use that around here. I prefer picking a good line or leaving hubs unlocked  :hahaha: , to trailering a go anywhere rig. Technical trails are easier to find with a smaller rig. Yep, I wouldn't try Little Sluice with my Barbie Jeep.

at some point i want to do Fordicon in one day...  Also this buggy would be a blast down at Hammers or moonrocks!

norcal_chris

• always down to wheel
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2012, 11:37:45 AM »

There was a big thread on pirate and i would say 90% of the people said they wish they would have left their rigs streetable...

Jusssayin.

maybe if i was making what i am now and was single i would have a dedicated trail rig.  but then i coul afford a tow rig, trailer, and gas to take it all over. 

connor0770

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2012, 12:01:17 PM »

There was a big thread on pirate and i would say 90% of the people said they wish they would have left their rigs streetable...

Jusssayin.

maybe if i was making what i am now and was single i would have a dedicated trail rig.  but then i coul afford a tow rig, trailer, and gas to take it all over. 

thats why im not gonna do it. Its a sexy rig and pretty built, but i want to drive to the trail. Nothing is better then that. Plus around town and to bonfires.

ShelbyLynn

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2012, 08:14:59 PM »

I can't belive he is selling that I remember when the kid bought it haha went to school with him. I say keep the jeep because you don't have anything to tow it with although its pretty bad ass.